| APPLICANT MANAGEMENT INTRODUCTION
|Return to Top
The Applicant Tracking module provides complete tracking of an applicant from initial application through hiring or
rejection. You can track an extensive range of information including education, skills, salary history, EEO demographics,
activities, and references. When implemented with Personnel Management, you can move applicants who are hired into the
Personnel Management module with a few clicks. Likewise, you can create applicant records from personnel records with a
few clicks to facilitate internal applicants.
Download a copy of our Applicant Tracking Flyer
|Return to Top
– tracks extensive personal information including contact
information with a physical address, multiple phone numbers, email addresses. Also tracks all required EEO information.
– captures educational background, skills, prior
work experience, and relevant certifications.
– keeps you informed about milestones and the applicant status as the
applicant moves through the recruiting process. Includes details about pre-employment screenings and offer contingencies.
– allows the applicant to apply for multiple positions. Full detail
about the position can be added via a direct link to the Position Control module. You can then create detailed reports that
compare applicants to the details of the positions they have applied for.
– tracks full contact information for as many references as needed.
Provides multiple phone numbers and email addresses and tracks the results provided by each reference.