We provide our customers with the tools they need to do their job more effectively
and more efficiently than they have in the past. Our goal has been to create a
product and to offer services that are meaningful and to the point. You do not
need to pay for services you will never use, and you don’t need a complex product
that is difficult to learn and nearly impossible to use. We believe that the
correct solution is the solution that is appropriate for you.
Every organization is different and custom software is very expensive. To accommodate
the unique needs of each organization, without the need for custom software or
expensive consultants, we provide many standard features that enable you to make our
standard software more appropriate for your organization. The customization features
themselves are easy to use and you can quickly and effortlessly tailor our product to
work the way you need it to.
Our approach to technical support is also novel. While we do not send legions of
expensive consultants to bug and bill you, we do have a well-trained and efficient
support staff dedicated to your personal and product satisfaction. We are proactive
and we will call you regularly to make certain our software is meeting and continuing
to meet your needs. If you have a question, we will answer it. If you need training
we can provide it. If you need conversion services, we can furnish it. In summary,
you are in control because you are the customer. Our basic philosophy can be summed
up in these principles:
- Give HR professionals what they need to do the job they are paid to do.
- Do not charge for goods and services that are not needed.
- Provide competent and timely support when it is needed.
- Seek to meet customer needs before they arise
- Offer superior software products to identified markets through solution based and relationship based selling methodologies.
- Identify, meet, and monitor all customer expectations through baseline reactive and exceptional proactive support programs.
- Engage customers in a synergistic relationship based on a shared vision and a commitment to mutual benefit and success.