– tracks dates, rates, locations, divisions, departments, and salary grades. Computes and stores compa-ratios, percent-of-range, change amounts, and change percents. Also computes and stores pay period equivalents for a wide range of pay frequencies
– computes full cost for employee, employer, and dependents. Supports simultaneous prior, current, and open enrollment. Reconciles carrier statements and provide accurate benefit reports.
– automatically schedules future reviews. Multiple “next reviews” are allowed for disciplinary and regular reviews. Batch processing speeds and simplifies data entry.
– tracks courses taken, certifications, retraining dates, CEU’s course hours, and course costs. An extensive training table simplifies and speeds data entry. Batch processing supports rapid entry of course by employee or course.
– including emergency contacts, company property, LOA tracking, stock options, retirement plans, skills, employment history, dependents, and user defined screens.