| POSITION CONTROL INTRODUCTION||Return to Top |
Position Control combines a complete job description module with the ability to post and track open job requisitions.
This insures that open positions and their requirements are defined according to ADA standards. This module then
integrates with Applicant Tracking to ensure that all candidates are screened against the detailed requirements of the
position applied for.
Download a copy of our Position Control Flyer
| HIGHLIGHTS||Return to Top |
– tracks many details about the position including the position ID and
description, job code and description, EEO category, shift information, organization details such as division and department,
salary grade, and job step.
– provides a list of all employees who have held this position in the past and
includes the current incumbent. Supports multiple current incumbents should you utilize job overlap for new hires.
– allows you to record a text based job description using a fully featured
word processor tool. You can import existing job descriptions from Microsoft Word and virtually all formatting will be retained.
– tracks the physical requirements, environment conditions, and occupational
hazards associated with the position to assist you in determining if accomodation is merited for disabled candidates.
– tracks a variety of non-ADA requirements for the position including skills,
education, tests, training, and others you define.
– allows you to open and track requisitions to fill this position. For each
requisition, you can track requisition and status details, the person hired, who filled the position and all activities taken
to fill the position. Costs are provided in both summary and detail. A history of all prior requisitions along with costs
enable you to track “life of the position” recruiting costs.