Annual Maintenance Agreement
The following information summarizes services provided for under
the Technical Difference Annual Maintenance Agreement for the
People-Trak product line.
1. Customer will receive unlimited telephone support
via a toll-free 800 number. The unlimited support will be subject
to the limitations and exclusions listed below. The minimum support
hours shall be 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through
Friday except for accepted business holidays. Upon prior arrangement
support can be provided on Saturday.
2. Customer will receive all updates at no charge.
An update is a change or set of changes made by Technical Difference
to correct minor errors, provide minor enhancements, or to address
changes in compliance legislation.
3. Customer will receive all upgrades at no charge.
An upgrade is a substantial revision to the software that includes
significant enhancements and features over and above the previous
version. New documentation is typically required and is included
at no additional charge.
Limitations and Exclusions
Technical Difference reserves the right to waive the unlimited
support clause or to deny support under the following conditions:
1. Customer refuses to perform tasks requested
by the support staff or will not provide materials necessary
2. Customer is not competent to perform tasks requested
by the support staff. In particular, on network installations,
the customer must provide a qualified network administrator when
3. Customer is monopolizing support services by
attempting to perform extensive training via telephone or by
allowing multiple members of the customer staff to call with
the same questions.
4. Customer is found in breach of the license agreement.
5. Customer issues are outside of the scope of
Prices and specifications subject
to change without notice. California residents add Sales Tax.
All prices in U.S. Dollars.